Designed to restore sites and mechanisms operating under heavy loads.
Forms on the surfaces of friction pairs new cermet coating: parts grow in volume, restore the original geometry.
Several times prolongs the life of parts.
- Quickly eliminates wear
- Increases component life
- Removes scratches and microcracks
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Rejects heat from the friction zone
- Withstands high speed
- Compensates 50% wear
- Eliminates corrosion and protects the units from hostile environments
The patented formula of this modern grease is based on a combination of revitalization HADO and complex EP (Extreme Pressure).
- Thickener - Lithium
- Color - green
- Consistency class - NLGI 3
- Penetration at 25 ° C, 1 mm - 255
- Density at 25 ° C, kg / l - 0,97
- Evaporation at 120 ° C,% - <0.65
- Operating temperature, ° C:
- A long time - <130
- Briefly - <150
- Dropping Point, ° C -> 189
- Lubricating properties when tested on a 4-Ball (20 ± 5 ° C):
- Weld, N -> 2068
- The critical load, N -> 980
- Wear index, mm - <0,7
Note. Typical figures
Requirements and tolerances
Restoring XADO grease meets the requirements:
|NLGI 3 (ASTM D217)||ISO-L-XBCEB 3 (ISO 6743-9)|
|KP3K-20 (DIN 51502)|
The order of application
- When using the filler grease gun. Add the grease in the assembly through the grease fitting until it appears from the gaps lubricated connections
- When using a lubricant in an aerosol can. Spray on the lubricated parts after cleaning it from dirt
- Manual application. Grease and fill half of bearing volume (unit) Eliminate the old grease
- Lubrication is especially effective for restoring and protecting the bearings wear (10 000 rev / min.)
- For sites that require periodic replacement of grease in the future to use a lubricant "Protective"